Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekend!

Weekend is finally here!

It was a very very busy week! Onshore international students' application closing day was yesterday. There were so many students who came to apply, students who came to accept their offer and stressed students who came because they needed help (Curtin's results were released that week^^) Actually, the next 2 weeks will be even busier~ I need to learn to have more patience with students.

Caught up with Adeline on Thursday. We went to Taro Taro; we miss Taiwan!
Adeline and I went on to Taiwan together last year :)
Read about my AIESEC exchange @ http://whats-yourname.blogspot.com.au/
Taro Taro; Taiwanese food
Last Thursday, I went late night shopping with Eunice (Carousel). I went to Valley Girl and I bought 3 blazers; light blue, dark blue and black. I really like the green blazer but I thought maybe 3 is enough... Went back this week and there wasn't any size 8 left... :(

Accidentally soaked my iPhone in water for 5 minutes today. I can still use it but it isn't working properly. I can't turn off my phone and there is water condensation on my camera lens. I googled and found out that the best way to dry it is to put my iPhone in a zip lock bag of rice. Hope it works!

http://www.dariancabot.com/2010/11/27/iphone-4-removing-water-condensation-from-the-camera/




No comments:

Post a Comment