Saturday, July 27, 2013

Semester 2

Since the start of Semester 1, I'm at Curtin University 5 days a week (because I work there). I was busy... full time work, catching up with friends and meeting up with my then bf. After my one year relationship with JS ended in April, I had more free time. Sooooo, I want to do something useful for my career + personal self development. Semester 2 is starting soon; 5th of August and I'm going to be a student again!

On Wednesdays, I will be at Curitn from 9am to 9pm!!! I'm studying Master of Human Resource Management part time; doing 1 unit per semester. Well, if I'm still working in uni when my contract ends in June next year, I will continue my Masters. If not, I think I will exit with a Graduate Certificate after completion of 4 units. I like working at Curtin so hopefully I can get a permanent job there :) Also, I started taking up Japanese classes at Central Tafe on Monday nights. My first Japanese lesson at Central Tafe was good. I studied Japanese at Curtin for 2 and a half years... I wanna continue learning Japanese. 
私は少し日本語を話すことができます。

I'm going to Japan with Lixuan in October! =)

Next week is Curtin's orientation week & open day!

みなさん, がんばってください!(皆さん頑張ってください)


http://openday.curtin.edu.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment