Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tokyo Day 1

Konichiwa! I'm now in Tokyo!

So happy to be able to fly with Singapore Airlines; the service was so good!


Arrived at Narita Airport at 7am. I took a walk around Tokyo as I waited for my 友達 to arrive. After that, we caught a airport bus to our hotel. 

Udon in Japan; 美味しかったです!

We could only check in at 3pm so we went to Tokyo Skytree. There's a lot of souvenirs shop! I bought clothes from Cecil Mcbee. Cecil Mcbee is one of my favourite Japanese brand! 



Super cute Hello Kitty!

We went back to our hotel to check in and rest for a little while.

After that, we headed out for dinner at a bar! Nomihondai plus free flow of tibits =)




(Bar: Amazakedagashi at Nihonbashi)

Will be going to Harajuku/Shibuya tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment